Lowongan Kerja Terbaru : First Resources – HRBP Officer (Pontianak)
Established in 1992 and listed on the Singapore Exchange since 2007, First Resources is one of the leading palm oil producers in the region, managing over 200,000 hectares of oil palm plantations across the Riau, East Kalimantan and West Kalimantan provinces of Indonesia.
Our core business activities include cultivating oil palms, harvesting the fresh fruit bunches (FFB) and milling them into crude palm oil (CPO) and palm kernel (PK). In addition to plantations and palm oil mills, the Group through its refinery, fractionation, biodiesel and kernel crushing plants, processes its CPO and PK production into higher value palm-based products such as biodiesel, refined, bleached and deodorized (RBD) olein and RBD stearin, palm kernel oil and palm kernel expeller. This enables the Group to extract maximum value out of our upstream plantation assets. Our products are sold to both local and international markets.
The Group has a young plantation age profile, with more than forty percent of our plantations either in their young or immature ages. This favourable age profile positions the Group well for strong production growth over the next few years as these plantations mature into prime-yielding ages.
First Resources is committed to the production of sustainable palm oil. Our sustainability strategy is centered upon maximising output while minimising the adverse environmental and social impact from our operations. We will constantly strengthen our sustainability framework through regular benchmarking against industry standards and best practices.
HRBP Officer (Pontianak)
– Usia maksimal 35 tahun
– Pendidikan minimal S1 Hukum
– Memiliki pengalaman minimal 2 tahun di bidang Hubungan Industrial di industri perkebunan kelapa sawit
– Memahami undang-undang ketenagakerjaan
– Memiliki pengalaman dalam berhubungan dengan Serikat Pekerja dan LSM
– Memiliki pengalaman dalam sidang di PHI dan mampu membuat jawaban tergugat (duplik) dalam persidangan
– Bersedia melakukan perjalanan dinas ke seluruh wilayah operasional perusahaan
– Dapat berkomunikasi aktif lisan dan tulisan
– Dapat bekerja sama dengan tim, departemen lain, maupun mandiri
Silahkan email CV terbaru (maksimal 2 MB) ke firstname.lastname@example.org
Email subject : HRBP Officer_LinkedIn
Source : Reinaldo D. Prastama
Post expires at 7:39am on Sunday April 22nd, 2018